Monday, July 21, 2008

Wondering around..

Again its few days since my last post. Still feeling lazy and tired since last week, so everyday just passed by my own blog, surf around, and click on the 'x' at the upper right corner of this window. Its been few days that i getting myself down and down and down. Seriously feel burdensome most of the time I'm awake. Tried to do some crazy things like isolate myself from talking too much with others, or even vice versa; continuous supper with different people. But still feeling there's a hole in my heart that nothing can fill in.

For some period, i was trying to figure out whats bothering me in my mind, and then trying to sort out some solutions but failed, and i forget bout it. After awhile, the same things runs in my mind again, and again.. Thinking to find someone to talk bout it, but seems like everyone has their own problems at the same time and far away from me.

For the first time i think I've fall into such deep hole. The main reason for such emo is because of some wondering bout my life purpose. Emptiness.. cant find a motive force to drive me on. That's y I'm slowing down and down. And the other things that also bothering me is relationship. Its been awhile i turn back to single, and for sometimes people around me asked me when is your next? Walao! this is such a good question cause this is not about myself man. Then i think there is still some hurt that haven fully recover. That's why i been pulled down deeper.

The third thing that affect my emo these days should be my study. I have a good news and a bad news which still possible to be a good news. Why i say so? my whole course group and i has just met our course advisor for some sort of counselling, and we get to know a news that we'll move to Kampar campus in my Year 3 at Jan 2010. Then we also comfirmed that we do not have the short semester at October. So ill get my 3 months holiday this time~! When i left the meeting room, start to think bout all the things discussed before. I really dunno how to react with it. Doesn't feel want to leave here ~my family, friends, church, share members, and etc.

@.@ all these things have buried me alive, but God's grace pulled me back alive. He says, " I know what I am planning for you....' I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future.' (Jeremiah 29:11)(NCV)"

What for i worry so much as God has planned good for me? I read this verse in the book 'Purpose Driven Life'. What i didn't expected is the words of the author also strikes me. He wrote:

" Those who have hurt you in the past cannot continue to hurt you now unless you hold on to the pain through resentment. Your past is past! Nothing will change it. You are only hurting yourself with your bitterness. For your own sake, learn from it, and then let it go. "


Just after awhile after read the book, i felt sleepy, fall asleep. And I'm "awake" now! Thanks God!! Also thanks to those who have been concern bout me and approach me, listen to me, comfort me, encourage me. Appreciate so much. Thanks God for you guys~!

If what i shared here relates to you, be courage~ because you have no time wondering here, God has greater plans for you! And now is your turn to find the 'x' on your upper right corner of your IE or Mozilla, Safari, etc la.. and prepare for the greater plans that's awaited you in front.

Time for dinner.. see you guys again.. God bless you guys much..~!

No comments: