Friday, July 18, 2008

Tiring weeks...

I'm Back!! Thanks God I'm still here.. its been long time didn't conteng here.. how should i start to share the deadliest week... i think should be start on Monday...and here comes my week's sharing..

Monday-- Today i have to wake up about 7:30am to go for the 8:00am Pengajian Malaysia class.. cause of the lousy presentation.. hehe..why lousy? Cause the lecturer so cincai one, even i just read from the script i prepare, he dint realise also...i think la, so a lot people even throw their script into the power point slides and just read from it only... you say lousy not? After the presentation, still have to go for other classes. If you know me well, you'll know my lifestyle is almost day night switched la. I know, i know its not good for health, but just haven turn back my bio clock. Sigh.

Tuesday-- Today pula, the first test of the week. Engineering Computing. This subject is stile consider easy for me, so not much prepare work is required from me. Its because its all about C programming language which I've learned most of the syllabus when i studying my foundation is PJ. So today is quite relaxing.... until the night, where i realise i have to prepare for the next days test, which is the harder one, Electronics Machine. The story begins at midnight....

Wednesday-- So no idea lo, this night is a sleepless night. From the subject's name, you know what i study la.. those machine things, e.g transformers, generators, motors.. etc la.. eat me whole night time without sleeping, ngantuk and fall sleep for 1 hour got la. After that ma wake up continue study lo. Lucky the test also not too hard la, thanks God!! Then back home sleeep! Yatta! :) Cause tiredness and have to rest before prepare for today(Thursday) test. What?! Test again? nandaiyoh. That's why i told you its the deadliest week man.

but...when I'm still sleeping, *ringtone song* Heard Gavin's phone rang and he answered it. After while, he come beside me. "Lim, tonight wanna go movie not..Hell Boy2?" Due to some temptation, i decide to go with them, Danny Tim Wong and ah Seng. At first we plan for an early movie at 9 plus. But its Wednesday!!! Dengz.. in the end get a midnight ticket, lepak for few hours in Mid Valley.. then only go for the movie. Deng x2, its disappointed. That's why we said trailors always cheating..deng again.

Thursday-- Well, i reached home at 3am. With the tiredness bring forward from yesterday, i fall sleep around 5am, Amazingly wake at 8am to study for while before the test at 9am. AHHHRRGG!!@@.. When i was waiting for test, i pray hard, if really this test go smooth for me ah, i wont do such entertainment thing before tests again. Then this is my day la..

Besides these junks, i have two more mid-terms and a assignment due date next week. But thanks God the due date is postpone! Haha. Though its tough to go through this week, but i think God is speaking to me, forcefully give me a lesson to adjust my bioclock back to the normal one. Hope that ill switch back to normal life la. Its been extreme for long time, is time for a break.

Thanks God also for the Saturday night Faith Music, have fun and lessons from it. Confident~ be confident to serve the Lord in any circumstances. You might be weak or down, but do have faith in God because he'll never leave you alone in the dark room. He'll guide and lead you to the light~Amen.

Huh, actually still have things to write on but really tired and exhausted. Before i end this post, hope you guys give me some opinion la. Actually was think to buy another bass guitar. 1st reason is to upgrade myself and try differrent things. 2ndly, hope to bless others who interest with bass but not sure that bass guitar is what they want, if i have 2 guitar then i can borrow them anytime. So how how how how? Get a nice one sekali gus gao gao or get a lower budget one save money? or save energy?

Thats all for today la. comments on me, need opinions and advices. Arigatogozaimasu.. God bless and goodnight..zzz

No comments: